CollegeAmerica is the nation’s largest 529 college savings plan,2 offering built-in simplicity, comprehensive support materials, and quality investment options.
- Consistently recognized by Morningstar® as a highly rated advisor-sold 529 plan.3
- Low 529 expenses are among the most affordable in the 529 industry and they just got lower.4
- Flexible, easy-to-use investment options, including target date funds.
- Among Morningstar’s top‐ranked advisor‐sold 529 college savings plans since 2004, the year they began issuing ratings.3
- An attractive estate-planning vehicle, with tax benefits that allow clients to contribute up to $14,000 ($28,000 for married couples) annually without gift-tax consequences. Under a special election, clients can invest up to $70,000 ($140,000 for married couples) at one time by accelerating five years’ worth of investments.
- Easy-to-use Investment options managed by experienced professionals using Capital Group’s multi-manager approch.
- Service and support to help you open, offer and service accounts for clients.
- A nationwide plan sponsored by Virginia529,SM our longstanding state sponsor.
- A tax‐advantaged investment vehicle specifically designed for higher education investors.
- Anyone can open a 529 college savings plan, regardless of how much money they make.
- Contribution limits allow clients to invest until the account’s value reaches $500,000.
- CollegeAmerica’s combination of features could outweigh the tax benefit one receives for investing in a state-sponsored plan.
Advisors and higher education savers from all 50 states are using CollegeAmerica to save for college. CollegeAmerica is available in 529‐A, 529‐C, 529‐E and 529‐F share classes.