All American Funds trademarks referenced on this website are registered trademarks owned by American Funds Distributors, Inc. or an affiliated company. All other company and product names mentioned are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Materials and information distributed by Capital Group and its affiliates (individually and collectively referred to as “Capital”), whether in hard copy, website or other electronic format, including general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data concerning the financial markets, securities and other subjects. Some of this content (“Third Party Content”) is supplied by third parties that are not affiliated with Capital (each a “Third Party Content Provider”). Third Party Content may be protected by United States or international copyrights. Third Party Content may not be copied, used or distributed without the permission of the relevant Third Party Content Provider. All trademarks and service marks appearing on this site are the exclusive property of their respective owners. These provisions are not intended to, and will not, transfer or grant any rights in or to the Third Party Content, and the relevant Third Party Content Provider reserves all such rights. Capital’s use of any Third Party Content is not intended to imply that any Third Party Content Provider sponsors, endorses, sells or promotes any Capital products or services. Third Party Content is provided on an “AS IS” basis and Third Party Content Providers shall have no liability for monetary damages on account of the Third Party Content provided herein.
- Barclays — Provides data for Barclays Global Aggregate Index, Barclays (7-Year) Municipal Bond Index, Barclays Municipal Bond Index, Barclays U.S. Aggregate Index, Barclays U.S. Government/Credit 1–3 Years ex BBB Index, Barclays California Municipal Index, Barclays Municipal Maryland Index, Barclays Municipal Short–Intermediate 1–10 Years Index and Barclays Municipal Virginia Index, Barclays Municipal Short 1–5 Years Index, Barclays U.S. Government/Credit 1–7 yr ex BBB, Barclays U.S. Mortgage Backed Securities Index, Barclays New York Municipal Index. Copyright © 2013 Barclays. Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. All rights reserved.
- Citi — Provides data for Citigroup Broad Investment-Grade (BIG) Bond Index, Citigroup Treasury/Govt Sponsored/Mortgage Index and Citigroup World Government Bond Index.
Calculated Data provided by The Yield Book® software. Copyright 2013, The Yield Book Inc. (“YBI”). Distribution of Calculated Data in any form, except for incidental amounts, is prohibited except with the prior written permission of YBI. The Calculated Data is provided for information purposes only. YBI does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or availability of any data and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such data. YBI GIVES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In no event shall YBI be liable for any direct or indirect damages of any kind in connection with the use by any person of the Calculated Data.
- Credit Suisse Group — Provides data for Credit Suisse High Yield Index. Copyright 1997–2013 CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc. — Provides data for Dow Jones Indexes℠. Copyright 2013 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) by MSCI and Standard and Poor’s — The Global Industry Classification Standard (“GICS”) was developed by and is the exclusive property and a service mark of MSCI and Standard and Poor’s, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (“S&P”) and is licensed for use by American Funds.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. — Provides data for JP Morgan Emerging Markets Bond Index Plus. Copyright 2013 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved.
- Lipper — Provides data for Lipper Balanced Funds Index, Lipper Capital Appreciation Funds Index, Lipper Global Funds Index, Lipper Global Income Funds Index, Lipper Growth and Income Funds Index, Lipper Growth Funds Index, Lipper High Current Yield Bond Funds Index, Lipper Income Funds Index, Lipper Multi-Cap Core Funds Index, Lipper Multi-Cap Growth Funds Index and Lipper Multi-Cap Value Funds Index.
- Moody’s Investors Service — Provides fund credit quality data. Copyright 2013 Moody’s Investors Service.
- Morningstar, Inc. — Copyright 2013 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar, its content providers and/or the American Funds; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar, its content providers nor the American Funds is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- MSCI Barra — Provides data for MSCI All-Country World Index ex USA, MSCI All Country World Small Cap Index, MSCI EAFE Index, MSCI Emerging Markets Index, MSCI USA Index and MSCI World Index.
Copyright MSCI 2013. Unpublished. All Rights Reserved. This information may only be used for your internal use, may not be reproduced or redisseminated in any form and may not be used to create any financial instruments or products or any indices. This information is provided on an “as is” basis and the user of this information assumes the entire risk of any use it may make or permit to be made of this information. Neither MSCI, any or its affiliates or any other person involved in or related to compiling, computing or creating this information makes any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to such information or the results to be obtained by the use thereof, and MSCI, its affiliates and each such other person hereby expressly disclaim all warranties (including, without limitation, all warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to this information. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall MSCI, any of its affiliates or any other person involved in or related to compiling, computing or creating this information have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) even if notified of, or if it might otherwise have anticipated, the possibility of such damages.
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc. — Provides data for Nikkei index. Copyright Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc.
- Standard & Poor’s — Provides data for S&P 500 and S&P Global <$3 Billion Index. Standard & Poor’s 500 Composite Index℠ and S&P 500® are service/trademarks owned by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.