How to change your security image and questions
We recommend that you change your security image any time you feel your account may be at risk, such as in the following situations:
- identity theft
- a stolen personal computer or mobile device
- other instances in which your personal information may have been compromised
To make an update:
- Go to Your Portfolio and click Edit your profile.
- Click Change next to “Security image” or “Security questions."
Keep in mind:
- We recommend that you choose an image and name that will be easy to recognize when logging in. Choose security questions whose answers will be simple to recall, yet difficult for others to guess.
- You may use up to 25 characters (no symbols) when naming your image.
- You may use up to 30 characters when answering your questions.