American Funds Insurance Series (AFIS) proxy voting results
Click the fund name to view the proxy voting results for the equities* within the underlying portfolios that American Funds manages for variable annuity and variable life contracts issued by certain insurance companies.
Please note: To view the linked documents below, you’ll need Adobe® Reader®. For best results, we recommend using the latest version of Reader which you can download for free from Adobe’s website. Because of the numerous stocks held by many of the funds, some of the proxy results reports are large. You may experience delays in downloading them.
- Asset Allocation Fund
- Blue Chip Income and Growth Fund
- Bond Fund†
- Cash Management Fund†
- Global Balanced Fund
- Global Bond Fund†
- Global Growth and Income Fund
- Global Growth Fund
- Global Small Capitalization Fund
- Growth Fund
- Growth-Income Fund
- High-Income Bond Fund
- International Fund
- International Growth and Income Fund
- Managed Risk Asset Allocation Fund
- Managed Risk Blue Chip Income and Growth Fund
- Managed Risk Growth Fund
- Managed Risk Growth-Income Fund
- Managed Risk International Fund
- Mortgage Fund†
- New World Fund
- U.S. Government/AAA-Rated Securities Fund†
If you have questions about our proxy guidelines and voting results, please contact your financial adviser or call us for assistance.
* In some situations, we don’t participate in proxy votes for stocks outside of the U.S., particularly when the expense outweighs the benefit to shareholders, liquidity issues exist, documents are not sufficient to make an informed decision, or if we are not notified of a scheduled meeting.
† No equities held in the fund during the reporting period.